Tropical Turmeric Smoothie
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: N/A
- 1 banana
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup milk
- 1 date (optional)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Cut the banana into small pieces and place in the blender.
- Add the frozen pineapple, turmeric, vanilla, yogurt, spinach, milk, coconut and date to the blender container.
- Begin blending the mixture at a low speed and gradually increase until the mixture is smooth and without large bits.
- Pour into glasses, serve and enjoy!