Strawberry & Goat's Cheese Bruschetta
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 baguette, cut into ¾” thick slices
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries and vinegar and set aside to sit for 15 minutes.
- Lay your sliced bread on a baking sheet and lightly cover each slice with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Bake the bread slices for 7-10 minutes or until bread begins to turn a golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Spread each slice with a tablespoon of the cheese and a spoonful of balsamic strawberries, then sprinlkle with basil to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!