Spinach Dip Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 6oz jar Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- 1 can seamless Crescent Dough
- Heat up your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the spinach, artichokes, parmesan and garlic together in a bowl. Then mix in the cream cheese and half the mozzarella.
- Season the mixture with salt and set to one side.
- Roll out the dough and stretch into a rectangle, roughly 8” x 12”.
- Cut the dough into around 24 2” squares
- Grease a muffin tray and press a square of dough into each section.
- Add a teaspoon of the spinach mixture into each section on top of the dough and press in.
- Add the rest of the mozarella on the tops of each bite.
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 17 minutes, until golden brown
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!