BBQ Chicken Flatbread
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 flatbreads
- 1/4 cup sweet or spicy BBQ sauce
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup sweet corn, canned
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie-style chicken
- 1/2 bunch cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay flatbreads on baking sheets covered with parchment.
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly across the flatbreads. Then layer the cheese, onion, corn then chicken evenly across the breads.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges become golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven, serve immediately and enjoy!