Avocado & White Bean Wraps
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle chili
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 15Oz can white beans, rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 32Oz Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 10”, whole-wheat wraps or tortillas
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, chilli and salt in a bowl.
- Add cabbage, carrot and cilantro and mix till combined
- In a different bowl, mash the beans and avocado then stir in the cheese and onion.
- Lay out the wraps on a flat surface
- Spread ½ cup of the bean-avocado mixture onto each wrap and top it off with ⅔ cup of the cabbage-carrot mixture.
- Repeat, cut the wraps in half, serve and enjoy!