Over a year has passed since we started with our dementia app MindMate and so much has changed since then. We have begun with 100 testers that have given us essential feedback that made the app as amazing as it is today. As of today, more than 30,000 people worldwide have downloaded the app. When I say worldwide, I really mean WORLDWIDE. The app is currently only available in English, but we hear your requests loud and clear. A Spanish and German version will be on the roadmap soon. The app is also available for Android tablets besides the iPhone and iPad version.
Powerful is not only the number and diversity of people that use MindMate, above all, it's the feedback we get from everyone. People love MindMate and to hear that it really improves their everyday life makes us more than happy. We want you to be happy too. That's why we have included a mood related question in the app. When you open it, we will ask you how you are feeling, and after you have finished the activities we will ask you if MindMate had an impact.
So far, 95% of people have said that they feel better after using the app, and we are working hard on having the same effect for the remaining 5% that didn't indicate that they are feeling better, or that felt the same.
We also love how our online communities are growing every day. With almost 11,000 followers on Twitter and over 2,000 Facebook likes we feel like this is only the beginning of the fantastic MindMate community. We welcome anyone who cares about a better life with dementia or any cognitive impairment and wants to be part of a community that respects and supports the elderly because we all should.
Thank you for your support! More is to come!
Download MindMate and give us feedback! We work every day to improve our app and support people affected by dementia.